Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Beautiful Yellow Fluorite

This specimen is one of my favorites.                                            
( its so hard cause almost every rock is a favorite, depending on the day! )

A yellow, with some purple fluorite from Illinois.  Not only is it a gorgeous color, and FINE cubic crystal formation, but it is from Illinois, my home state.

When I see this crystal, I just see a glowing orb of comfort and unconditional love.  The type of lovey fuzzy feeling you get when you have one of those childhood memories of grandmas baked cookies. It goes straight to your gut... which leads to your heart.

Working on the solar plexus chakra, this specimen loves to sit out on our table during these months of the Holidays approaching.  No matter how long I have been away from home, I still get a little homesick about this time.  This specimen helps relieve it. 

It puts out a structured and calming effect that reminds you of the familiarity of  family and home.

** thanks Joe at Pinnacle 5 Minerals for the lovely stone~

No comments:

Post a Comment